Falls below the calf.
Softest to the touch. The most comfortable sock.
Our range of bamboo socks are incredibly soft and comfortable from the moment you put them on.
Bamboo fabric helps keep pleasantly dry feet thanks to the hollow structure of the fibers which makes it super-absorbent. This means that the material effectively wicks moisture away from the skin. Bamboo is very breathable and far better in this respect than cotton or wool socks.
Bamboo gives you a softer and more luxurious experience. Moreover, bacteria don’t like to live and grow in bamboo fiber which makes our bamboo socks naturally antibacterial. It also absorbs moisture from the skin, keeping your feet drier and eliminating foot odour.
Specifications of Bamboo Socks
They are eco-friendly, making them a prime choice for the eco-conscious consumer.
We offer the following standard sock types for the Crew:
- Premium Classic Crew, Ref. KS04B
- Premium Classic Crew, Ref. KS05B
- Reference: Premium Classic Crew. KS04B / KS05B
- Full custom knitted with your design up to 6 colours.
- Black and white yarn permanently in-stock. All other colours available upon request in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Composition: 80% Bamboo viscose, 17% polyamide for strength, 3% elastane for comfort and strength.
- Packaged as a pair with free recycled branded sock tag and individual self-seal bag.
- Minimum quantity order from 150 pairs per size and design.
- Available sizes: one size fits all for men, one size fits all for women. A one size fits most is also available. However, you can request any other sizes.
- High quality Bamboo results in a snug soft fit that absorbs sweat, enhances durability and offers superior comfort.
- With orthopedic properties: They protect the feet of diabetics by wicking away moisture in order to keep feet dry and in a healthy environment, preventing common foot problems such as blisters, ulcerations, athlete’s foot, plantar warts and infections.
- Reinforcement in heel and toe provide durability to dramatically improve product life.
- Production lead times: from 2 to 4 weeks depending on the quantity and time of year.
- Transport: via UPS ground service within 1 week throughout the EU, or UPS Air Freight in 48 hours within the EU and USA.
- All materials used in the production of socks are Oeko Tex certified.
- Manufactured in Europe to the highest quality standards.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach or tumble dry. Do not dry clean or iron.
- 3% of net profits of all sock orders are donated to charities.
- Terry cushioning on the sole can be added to provide great comfort and to prevent blisters and chaffing from occurring. This will reduce sock and foot pain during sports or daily workout activity.
- Ribbing can be added to prevent feet from slipping inside of the sock.
- The height of the cuff can be adjusted.
As all socks are full, custom knitted there is a lot of flexibility allowing us to change the technical characteristics of the socks as required.
Bamboo is limited in colours. We permanently have black and white yarn in stock. However, we can produce any colour upon request from only 50 kilos. Bear in mind that the production lead time is up to 4 weeks for custom colours.
Get Samples now!
Contact our sales team to receive samples of this sock before starting the purchase process!