THERMAL SOCKS FOR WINTER
Where cosy toes mean happy customers.
Designed to help keep feet warm on cold days, our thermal socks have a full terry lining for added insulation. And with warmer extremities, core temperatures rise too – for all round benefits for comfort, alertness and stamina. Add seasonal designs in your choice of colours and you’re on to a winter winner.
- Reference: Premium Classic Crew with inner terry lining KS06W
- Full custom knitted, with your design in up to 6 colours.
- 160 in-stock yarn colours available.*
- Composition: 80% combed cotton for comfort, 17% polyamide for strength, 3% elastane for comfort and strength. Other compositions and yarns are available upon request.
- With full Terry lining inside of the sock to provide great comfort and to prevent blisters and chaffing from occurring. This will reduce sock and foot pain during sports or daily workout activity.
- With ribbing to prevent feet from slipping inside of the sock.
- Packaged as a pair with free recycled branded sock tag and individual self-seal bag.
- Minimum quantity order from 150 pairs per size and design.
- Available sizes: one size fits all for men, one size fits all for women. A one size fits most is also available. However, you can request other specific sizes.
- High quality cotton results in a snug soft fit that absorbs sweat, enhances durability and offers superior comfort.
- Reinforcement in heel and toe provide durability to dramatically improve product life.
- All materials used in the production of socks are Oeko Tex certified.
- Manufactured in Europe to the highest quality standards.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean or iron.
- 3% of net profits of all sock orders are donated to charities.
- The height of the cuff can be adjusted.
- COOLMAX moisture wicking fabric is available which helps keep feet cool and dry.
As all socks are full, custom knitted there is a lot of flexibility, allowing us to change the technical characteristics of the socks as required
*160 in-stock colours are available and are used to best match Pantone colours. On occasion, specific colours may be out of stock so we will substitute the second best matching colour for the out of stock colour.
Pantone dyed yarns can be made but will require an additional 4 weeks to produce. Conditions apply.
Custom boxes, tins and compressed socks are available. Refer to the links below.
Get Samples now!
Contact our sales team to receive samples of this sock before starting the purchase process!